You love Subaru, so we know you’re going to love what is hitting the Subaru of Niagara lot in December 2016: the newly designed 2017 Subaru Impreza.
With more power and better fuel efficiency than the Subaru Boxer engine, sportier exterior styling, a refined interior with more space for passengers and cargo and an all-around smoother ride, this is the compact car you didn’t know you were waiting for.
Standard features mean better value
Subaru has always been known for its outstanding standard features, and the 2017 Impreza is no different. Well-equipped with a host of desirable standard features, including a rearview camera, heated front seats and Subaru’s symmetrical full-time all-wheel drive, the Impreza is not only the most affordable AWD vehicle in Canada, but also a reliable, quality vehicle that gives a more engaging driving experience overall.
Subaru puts safety first
The Impreza has had a history of being rated as a Top Safety Pick+ from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for years, and now Subaru is taking it to a whole new level, with a state-of-the-art frame design, including a totally redesigned chassis engineered for superior crashworthiness and award-winning active safety systems. Subaru’s EyeSight advanced driver assist system, Blind Spot Detection and Reverse Automatic Braking system are all available in the 2017 Subaru Impreza, incorporating technologies that are designed to detect vehicles or objects in your path to send warning signals and/or take preventative action to keep you and your family safe on the road.
Incomparable versatility and quality
The 2017 Impreza is a super-strong vehicle, but what does that mean for you? Besides unparallelled safety standards, you’re getting a quiet ride with better handling. Available in both a 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback, you will be treated with a more spacious passenger compartment, as well as increased cargo capacity. It’s fun, sporty and agile, combined with Subaru’s smooth and stable ride on the open road.
2017 Subaru Impreza available features
- Totally redesigned, featuring the all-new Subaru Global Platform chassis
- All-new horizontally opposed, 4-cylinder, 2.0L direct injection SUBARU BOXER engine
- PZEV emissions equipment
- 5-speed Manual Transmission (5MT) or optional, next-generation Lineartronic® CVT
- Subaru symmetrical full-time All-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Dynamics Control system (VDC) and Traction Control System
- Active Torque Vectoring
- Front forward, front side-impact, side curtain and driver knee airbags
- EyeSight® Advanced Driver Assist System
- Reverse Automatic Braking
- Subaru Rear/Side Vehicle Detection System (SRVD)
- Rear-view camera
- 16-inch, 17-inch or 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Steering responsive LED headlights
- Power tilting and sliding glass sunroof
- Voice activated, dual-zone automatic climate control
- Advanced Infotainment System with voice-activated GPS navigation, 8-inch high-resolution capacitive touch screen, AM/FM/CD/MP3/AHA/WMA, SMS text messaging capability, SiriusXM™†Traffic, Travel Link and Satellite Radio installed (free 3-month trial subscription included)
- Integrated crossbar brackets